By James R. Finley,Brenda S. Lenz
The Addiction therapy Homework Planner, 3rd Edition will give you an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to slot almost each healing mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook positive factors:
- Updated assignments, 10 new assignments in 5 new troublesome areas, and new secondary workouts for plenty of problems
- 88 ready-to-copy routines protecting the commonest concerns encountered via consumers struggling with chemical and nonchemical addictions
- A quick-reference format?the interactive assignments are grouped by way of behavioral difficulties together with alcoholism, nicotine dependence, and substance abuse, in addition to these difficulties that don't contain psychoactive components, comparable to challenge playing, consuming issues, and sexual addictions
- Expert suggestions on how and whilst to take advantage of effective use of the exercises
- Assignments which are cross-referenced to the The dependancy remedy Planner, 3rd Edition?so you could fast establish the fitting workout for a given scenario or behavioral problem
- A CD-ROM that includes all of the routines in Microsoft notice format?allowing you to customise them to fit you and your consumers' particular types and needs
Read or Download Addiction Treatment Homework Planner (PracticePlanners) PDF
Similar recovery books
This useful advisor presents a unmarried resource of evidence-based tools for assessing and treating alcohol difficulties a part of the Wiley sequence on Treating Addictions, Treating Alcohol difficulties bargains the newest evidence-based information on successfully diagnosing and treating the entire spectrum of difficulties relating to ingesting.
"It's uncomplicated and will get to the center of the matter. It deals strong strategies with out gimmicks. " - Larry Winget (New York occasions Bestselling writer, Motivational Speaker and tv Personality)"I will suggest it to sufferers. ”- Dr. Charles Glassman, MD (Physician and writer of mind Drain)So why are clever humans obese?
Heroin is a global scourge and a doubtless intractable one. The lifetime of the Heroin person: commonplace Beginnings, Trajectories and results is the 1st booklet to use a biographical method of the lifecycle of the heroin consumer from delivery till demise. Chapters deal with every one level of the user's lifestyles, together with early life, routes to exploit, the advance of dependence, difficulties coming up from dependancy, loss of life and strategies for therapy and prevention.
The reply version: a brand new route to therapeutic describes an exhilarating new version of human habit that also is a robust approach to therapeutic, psychotherapy, and private progress. the reply version - that is in response to state of the art study in neuroscience, psychology, and anthropology - means that the vast majority of us enhance subconscious biochemical addictions to our personal discomfort and emotional misery.
- My Daughters' Addiction- "A Thief in the Family: Hardwired for Heroin"
- Twelve Jewish Steps to Recovery (2nd Edition): A Personal Guide to Turning From Alcoholism and Other Addictions—Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex... (The Jewsih Lights Twelve Steps Series)
- Narratives of Drunkenness: Belgium, 1830–1914: Volume 15 (Perspectives in Economic and Social History)
- Captain Billy's Troopers: A Writer's Life
- It's Not All Rainbows and Ponies
Additional info for Addiction Treatment Homework Planner (PracticePlanners)
Addiction Treatment Homework Planner (PracticePlanners) by James R. Finley,Brenda S. Lenz