By Marc Fleurbaey,François Maniquet
Read Online or Download A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare (Econometric Society Monographs) PDF
Similar business economics books
First released in 1966. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Eco-friendly progress has confirmed to be politically renowned, yet economically elusive. Can eco-friendly maintain development? asks how we will movement from theoretical help to implementation, and argues that this jump would require radical experimentation. yet systemic switch is dear, and a sweeping shift can't be entire with out political aid, let alone large-scale cooperation among enterprise and govt.
Equipped from the floor as much as concentrate on what issues to scholars in today’s high-tech, globalized global, Dean Karlan and Jonathan Morduch’s Macroeconomics represents a brand new new release of goods, optimized for electronic supply and on hand with the best-in-class adaptive examine assets in McGraw-Hill’s LearnSmart virtue Suite.
This booklet comprises the statistical facts on a variety of monetary and social signs of Henan Province from 1978 to 2010. whereas each one of these time-series info are prepared for the province as a complete, a few of them also are supplied on the prefectural and municipal point for the 12 months 2010.
- Transnational Cooperation: An Issue-Based Approach
- Global Economic Boom & Bust Cycles: The Great Depression and Recovery of the 21st Century
- Governing Europe in a Globalizing World: Neoliberalism and its Alternatives following the 1973 Oil Crisis (Routledge Studies on Government and the European Union)
- Capital, Accumulation, and Money: An Integration of Capital, Growth, and Monetary Theory
- The Gold Standard Anchored in Islamic Finance (The Political Economy of the Middle East)
Additional info for A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare (Econometric Society Monographs)
A Theory of Fairness and Social Welfare (Econometric Society Monographs) by Marc Fleurbaey,François Maniquet